Team St. Michael’s Inc., has an opportunity for an Executive Administrative Assistant in the Tampa, FL area in support of a defense organization. Candidates must possess an uncompromising work ethic and be able to align with St. Michael’s core values of Excellence in Reputation, Candor, Commitment, Teamwork, and Dependability.
Location: Tampa, FL
Active Clearance required: TS/SCI
- Demonstrable experience in a technology focused team leveraging advanced tools and software to manage data, projects, and priorities.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new tools and software.
- Experience communicating and coordinating with a geographically distributed team across multiple time zones.
- Executive level written and oral communications skills.
- Experience and strong skills in data management, online research, Microsoft Office Suite, Defense Travel System, Microsoft SharePoint. Experience with electronic Staff Tools.
Education: Master’s degree in communications, marketing, management or similar preferred or a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum five years’ experience providing executive level (J-Code Director, General Officer/Flag Officer) administrative support services to the Government.
- Manage the schedule of the Chief Data & Artificial Intelligence Officer and maintain long range calendar.
- Perform a full range of administrative, clerical and office support duties
- Handle telephone calls, messages, short-fused taskers, and daily details of Chief Data & Artificial Intelligence Officer’s office calls, briefings, and official social functions; develop, initiate, and execute administrative tasks and procedures concerning high interest items, flow of information, and staff action package processing.
- Research and resolve administrative issues and complaints; follow up to ensure complete and quality resolution; oversee and maintain the office calendar; and assist other staff officers in making appointments and arranging meetings.
- Making official travel arrangements in the Defense Travel System and assisting with travel voucher problems.
St. Michael’s is complying with the Safer Workplace Guidance and is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Powered by JazzHR