Full Job Description
Monday-Friday 9:00 AM EST – 6:00 PM EST
The Arts Conservatory For Teens is accepting applications for a qualified administrative virtual assistant to support all operations and services. Provide a variety of complex administrative support duties to the Executive Leadership and Management Team, including call and email screening, maintaining calendars, scheduling, correspondence, typing, data entry, research, analysis, project management, writing reports, filing, document preparation; and assisting Secretary of the Board with packet preparation, Board communications, preparation of draft minutes, and other duties as needed or assigned.
Support and maintain an efficient, effective and organized virtual office space by providing high‐level administrative support to Management, Executive Leadership, Staff, Board, and Consumers through preparation, updating, writing, compiling, formatting and proofreading documents such as consumer communications, marketing materials, forms, policies, minutes, procedures, and other agency‐related documentation; file and data management, mailing list management, organization, and planning; professional verbal and written communication amongst Management, Executive Leadership, Staff, Consumers, and other organizations, vendors and members of the public; maintaining a schedule of deadlines; ensuring that office systems and procedures are in place and functioning at optimum levels; identify and suggest improvements; maintain filing areas, shared work, and storage areas; supervise Receptionist, maintain continuity at the front desk with continuous staffing.
Provide Administration and Human Resources support by maintaining employee/HRIS database, formatting policies, procedures, informational documents, and other agency documentation related to human resources, virtually assisting with recruitment, interview scheduling, application processing, benefits enrollment/termination processing, safety training scheduling and tracking, evaluation scheduling.
GENERAL MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
- Maintain calendar and scheduling
- Screen calls, take messages, respond to inquiries, and requests for information as directed.
- Maintain General Management files and information flow including inbox/outbox, email, mail, etc. Research, filing, document preparation as directed.
- Bookkeeping /Maintaining some accounting in alignment with CPA guidelines (i.e. vendors invoices, programming budgeting, etc.)
PROGRAM AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
- Membership clerk
- Membership input and database management
- Prepare, type, format, and proofread a wide variety of documentation including board reports, correspondence, memos, statistical charts, newsletters, forms, website content, etc.
- Review materials for completeness, accuracy, format
- Maintain calendars including Google calendars, meeting calendars, and others as assigned; organize and schedule meetings.
- Maintain office filing system including paper files/file cabinets, shared electronic files.
- Implement and maintain agency‐wide file naming convention for shared electronic files; prepare and maintain a shared electronic filing structure for all computers.
- Organize and maintain various administrative, reference, library items, and other files.
- Support Records Management program; identify and process documents for archiving or destruction; maintain and keep current all safe deposit box contents.
- Maintain organization of policies and procedures; keep current documents available
- Research and compile a variety of informational and/or confidential materials from sources both inside and outside the agency; summarize information as directed.
- Work with the public information department; Maintain an efficient mailing list; assist with the distribution of newsletters, mailers, email as needed.
SECRETARY OF THE BOARD SUPPORT
- Prepare, format, proofread committee and Board agendas, reports, attachments, charts, and other documentation
- Transcribe, prepare and format minutes for approval
- Maintain Board files
- Assist with packet preparation and distribution
- Maintain documentation in support of the Secretary of the Board including annual meeting schedule, committee lists, Board and Advisory Council roster.
- Assist FPPC filing, track filing documents
- Manage meeting recordings; save to cloud
- Manage public notice filing; maintain files
- Respond to public information requests as directed
HUMAN RESOURCES SUPPORT
- Post job announcements to all web sites
- Assist in recruitment: prepare pre‐recruitment information and schedule, schedule interviews, process-incoming applications.
- Assist in the hiring, onboarding, and orientation process
- Update and maintain employee evaluation schedule
- Maintain, enter, manage information
- Assist with training and development: distribution of materials, note-taking, etc.
- Operate and maintain a wide variety of office equipment including copiers, fax machines, scanners, computer
- Work with vendors and service providers to keep office systems functioning smoothly at all times
- Maintain office furniture and storage layout, suggest improvements, implement changes as needed or directed.
- Manage office consumables including office supplies, postage system, kitchen supplies, printer and copier supplies, stationery, etc.
- Maintain telephone system (programming, maintenance, repair, training)
- Maintain office infrastructure: Copier (programming, maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, training), Printers (troubleshooting, repair, replacement), Office Alarm (maintenance, programming)
- Related experience
- Associate Degree (or 3 + years of related experience) preferred
- Executive Assistant
- Bookkeeping/Accounting or related experience (preferably in the nonprofit sector)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saint Petersburg, FL 33705: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Saint Petersburg, FL 33705