401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Bluewater Media is a rapidly growing full service advertising agency looking for motivated, smart and hard working people to join our team!”
The Executive Assistant provides support primarily to the COO. The Executive Assistant must have the initiative, ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Manages the COO’s extremely active calendar of meetings, travel, and calls
- Completes expense reports
- Composes and prepares correspondence, including those of a confidential nature
- Arranges detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the COO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the COO’s time and office.
- Strong follow-up skills including, but not limited to, personal and team task follow-up to keep business moving forward
- Works closely and effectively with the COO to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the COO updated.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Additional ad hoc responsibilities and tasks as assigned
Qualifications / Desired traits:
- Outstanding administrative and organization skills
- Detail oriented with ability to prioritize and multitask
- Computer literate: strong email and calendaring skills required
- MUST possess strong business savvy skills, including the ability to prepare PowerPoint presentations, Excel charts, advanced type/format Word documents, etc. as needed
- Strong typing and proofreading skills
- Demonstrates strong ownership evident through responsibility and accountability for the final product
- Strong professional telephone presence
- Excellent interpersonal skills; possesses a positive attitude
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced, deadline-driven, high-pressure environment; flexible to work overtime on short notice
- Excellent professional standards, judgment, and discretion when dealing with sensitive information
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Observational learner; showing above average curiosity
- The drive to perform well, proactively solve problems, and set development goals
- Long-term goals beyond Executive Assistant
- Last, but not least, patience in dealing with the unknown and the unexpected
Physical working conditions, responsibilities, & abilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work indoors
- Available to work extended hours if necessary
- Ability to lift/carry/maneuver equipment weighing up to 20 pounds
- Typing and computer use for extended periods of time
- Punctual and reliable attendance
About Bluewater Media:
Bluewater Media is a brand focused direct-to-consumer advertising agency that utilizes branded direct response, brand integration and traditional advertising methods to introduce products to market. From a 36,000 square foot production studio in Clearwater, Florida Bluewater produces, develops, and distributes direct response campaigns, commercials, television series, documentaries and films that integrate corporate branding as a methodology to inform, educate and motivate consumers to make product choices. Bluewater also provides integrated web design, web development, e-commerce solutions, as well as broadcast and digital media strategy and placement. For more information, visit www.bluewater.tv.
Bluewater provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, color, religion or creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship status, genetic information, military or veteran status, age, and physical or mental disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination.