Dental, Medical, Vision)
Why Work Here?
“Awesome company, with challenging roles and room to grow. Come work for one of the biggest companies in the world!”
Role: Executive Assistant
Company: Raymond James
Pay Rate: $25.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday thru Saturday, 8 Hour shift between 7am-7pm
Contract Length: 6-month contract with a strong opportunity for conversion to a “direct hire” position
Target Start Date: ASAP, upon completion of new hire onboarding
**This role is fully in onsite**
Under limited supervision uses advanced knowledge and skills obtained through experience and/or training to provide general support to assigned VP professionals and teams. Maintains direct contact with Institutional Investors (clients) to facilitate meetings, and conference calls and deliver written research. Acts as liaison between various inter-departmental administrators. Maintain high level of organization in a fast paced environment to coordinate sales schedules/travel, marketing trips, client meetings and general office management. Regular contact with internal and external customers is required to obtain, clarify or provide facts and information. May lead the work of others and provides training, coaching and mentoring to less experienced associates. May perform various sales related duties as directed with supervision.
- Provides general support to assigned Institutional Equity Sales professionals and/or teams.
- Liaises with clients and sales professionals to facilitate corporate access and analyst meetings.
- Acts as liaison to the Corporate and Analyst Marketing desk, including some responsibility for allocating meetings for regional marketing trips and events.
- May lead the work of others and provides training, coaching and mentoring to less experienced associates.
- May perform various sales related duties as directed with supervision.
- Communicates with analysts and/or research assistants.
- Performs day to day tasks for individual salespeople, in addition to general office management.
- Maintains detailed working spreadsheets of upcoming events relevant to assigned professionals.
- Updates and monitors client research report subscriptions.
- Coordinates and facilitates conference calls between clients and analysts.
- Operates standard office equipment and uses required software applications.
- Performs other duties, projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-5 years of experience in a Executive assistant position
Upon acceptance of the offer, candidates will be required to submit to a 7-year background check, fingerprint check
Company website: http://tailoredmanagement.com