401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Growing company! Team oriented company! Stable 29+ year old company! Great company culture!”
Specialized Services Group, a commercial construction, painting, and restoration General Contractor, is seeking an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to join our team!
The position requires an organized individual who is a forward planner, resourceful, innovative, demonstrates integrity, thrives in a fast-paced environment and works with minimal supervision; ensuring work performed is high quality, accurate and cost effective. With the ability to shift with changing priorities.
Join a stable and growing mid-sized company with a Team that is passionately committed to the Core Values of Value, Honesty, and Commitment. Enjoy coming to work every day within an environment which is pleasant, positive, and upbeat. Build a career which is rewarding and provides opportunity for growth and skill development. This position is an outstanding opportunity for an initiative-taking Executive Assistant to assume a pivotal role in the evolution of a stable and growing, highly respected organization.
The Executive Assistant to the General Manager is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the General Manager, while managing the organization’s day-to-day office operations, including IT support. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically and offer solutions to problems with a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Complete a broad variety of tasks which facilitate the GM’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; reviewing and editing contract documents, designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the GM. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect GM’s style and organization policy.
- Manage information systems operations in collaboration with an outside IT provider including, software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and cell phones. Provide leadership to all levels of the organization to meet current and future information needs.
- Manage and update company Website and Social Media sites.
- Provide calendar management for General Manager. Work closely with the GM to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Anticipate GM’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Coordinate all Team meetings, and company events. Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Recruit and interview potential candidates.
- Provide “gatekeeper” role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the GM and SPECIALIZED Team, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Manage all aspects of organization’s office services. Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for the office operations of organization.
- Replenish office materials such as kitchen, printer, paper, and office supplies, etc.
- Process and distribute daily mail.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- Thrive in a successful, self-driven, balanced environment.
- Ability to work well within a cross-functional team environment and diverse responsibilities.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Significant operational or executive support experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Technical proficiency and critical thinking skills related to IT support and troubleshooting; and cloud-based environments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong proof-reading skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, senior executives, Team members, vendors, and clients.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a prominent level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
Required: High school or equivalent
Preferred: Business degree
Required: Minimum of three years’ experience in Executive Assistant or IT environment.
Preferred: Five years Administrative Assistant or Technology Assistant
- Health, dental, vision, long-term disability, short-term disability, 401k matching, and life insurance
- Vacation, PTO, and holidays
Qualified applicants should respond to this ad with resume, salary requirements and availability.
NO PHONE CALLS will be accepted or considered.
Please review our website at www.specializedservicesgroup.com before applying.
Specialized Services Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
About Specialized Services Group, Inc.:
Specialized Services Group, Inc., is a Commercial Construction, Painting and Historical Restoration/Preservation General Contractor.
Please visit our website for more information about our company: www.specializedservicesgroup.com
Company website: https://www.specializedservicesgroup.com