Facilities Project Manager
Tampa, FL, USA Req #10569
Tuesday, August 23, 2022
Who We Are:
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States.
- Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR.
- Coke Florida was named as a 2022 US Best Managed Company by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. This program recognizes outstanding U.S. private companies and the achievements of their management teams in four key areas: strategy, ability to execute, corporate culture, and governance/financial performance.
What We Offer:
Eligible full time Coke Florida Associates can participate in our Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Total Wellness Programs including health, dental and vision plans
- 401K program with healthy company match
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Three weeks of vacation pay, and 11 company paid holidays*
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Competitive compensation
Coke Florida is looking for a Facilities Project Manager based out of our Tampa area location.
What You Will Do:
The Project Manager develops/manages the capital strategy development and implementation for the assigned plant(s) including product or package commercialization projects. Must be able to provide guidance and oversight to multiple teams working on numerous projects within Coke Florida manufacturing. Also responsible for following the organizations project management methodology, reporting and tracking performance, schedule and cash flow. The Project Manager assists with technical support and leadership in beverage manufacturing systems, equipment and processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creates capital strategies with plant(s) and communicates them to internal stakeholders and support teams
- Develops and/or manages multi-year projects involving potentially multiple manufacturing facilities concurrently implementing project assignments and schedules. Duties include the development of project plans, estimation of costs, coordination of vendors, and supporting execution of projects from conception through start-up and commissioning at agreed performance levels (time, cost and line performance
- For those with direct employee management responsibilities, manage all HR processes including recruitment, performance management and development
- Communication and Collaboration
- Lead the development of plant capital plans – agreeing to programs, priorities and timing
- Manage regular communication routines with plant(s) and support functions to insure alignment and awareness
- Collaborate with Quality, Safety, Environmental, Purchasing, Legal, and others to insure appropriate internal checks and warm hand-offs in successful project execution
- Partner with teams ensure consistent vision for business case development
- Technical support and leadership
- Provide expertise in equipment, machinery operation, manufacturing, etc. for thermal, water, food service, dairy, aseptic and sparkling platforms to ensure operating efficiencies at production sites
- Lead and facilitate development of equipment solutions to support product and package initiatives
- Create Capital strategies and communicate them to internal stakeholders and equipment manufacturers
- Adhere to all CCBF requirements for specification and performance
- Lead teams of internal and external stakeholders in addition to working as an individual contributor
- Lead stakeholders in finding Technical solutions for complex issues
- Excellent verbal/written communication and influencing skills
- Delegate appropriate activities to project/construction managers in order to provide the proper balance of time between multiple projects and activities
For this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of manufacturing and engineering experience in beverage, food, aseptic or dairy manufacturing environments required (other CPC experience considered)
- Proven technical expertise in processes and/or machinery utilized in the beverage industry
- Formalized project planning – utilizing tools and process to develop and track a project
- Technical expertise in processes and/or machinery utilized in the beverage, food, and dairy industries
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Master’s degree in engineering or related discipline preferred
Additional Qualifications that will make you successful in this role:
- Minimum of 5 years of manufacturing, engineering, and maintenance experience in beverage, food, aseptic or dairy manufacturing environments preferred
- Speaking/Presenting – Clearly articulate ideas, opinions, feelings and information in technical presentations and speeches so that the intended purpose is achieved and the needs of the audience are met
- Collaborating – Work effectively with others to achieve positive results
- Thinking Analytically – Summarize information concisely and clearly identify key elements, patterns, results, or relationships. Utilizing data to draw conclusions and make fact-based decisions
- Thinking Creatively – Generate innovative “out of the box” approaches and improved solutions that help create incremental gains in manufacturing results
- Prioritizing – Coordinate and organize resources and people in efficient and effective ways to accomplish larger strategies and goals
- Computer Skills – Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Access with experience developing spreadsheet models, relational databases, and presentations
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Coke Florida reserves the right to revise the job description at any time and to assign additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
Employment with Coke Florida is at-will. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.