401K, Dental, Life, Medical
Why Work Here?
“DMS: A culture of family with our priorities of God, Family, Firm. Mission: service, commitment & integrity to our clients and each other.”
DEACON, MOULDS & STOFER, a law firm located in beautiful downtown St. Petersburg, is seeking a full-time paralegal with 3+ years of experience in medical and dental malpractice, and nursing home defense.
- Manage files for litigation matters including preparation of subpoenas and intake and review of medical records
- Understand medical terminology and records
- Prepare pleadings and discovery to and from other parties
- Assist attorney in preparing for hearings, mediation, arbitrations and trials
- Prioritize workload and deadlines
- 3+ years as an insurance defense paralegal (Preferably Medical/Dental Malpractice Defense)
- Knowledgeable of Florida Civil Court Rules
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with attorneys, paralegals and other office staff in a professional manner
- Ability to interact with adjusters, clients, facility employees, experts, court personnel and opposing counsel and staff in a professional manner
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Knowledge of Office365, Acrobat Adobe Pro2017 and ATO a plus
Health Insurance, Life, AD&D and LTD Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Parking Allowance, Paid Time Off, AFLAC and more…..
About DEACON, MOULDS & STOFER
Founded in 1999, Deacon & Moulds, P.A., d/b/a Deacon, Moulds & Stofer, is located in the City Center building with views of Tampa Bay. Specializing in medical malpractice, dental malpractice and long-term care defense, we represent hospitals, nursing homes, ALFs, rehabilitation centers, doctors, dentist, ARNPs and other medical professionals and facilities. Deacon, Moulds & Stofer has earned the highest level of recognition as an A-V rated law firm.
About Deacon, Moulds & Stofer:
For more than 22 years, the experienced attorneys at Deacon, Moulds & Stofer have been providing a full range of civil litigation defense. Located in beautiful downtown St. Petersburg, Deacon, Moulds & Stofer is recognized as an AV Preeminent® law firm for high ethical standards and legal ability by the nation’s top legal directory, backed by decades of combined legal experience including hundreds of trials.