Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
· Permanent, Full-Time
· On-Site (No Remote Work Eligibility)
· Schedule: Monday to Friday
Location: Tampa, Florida, USA
Established in 1967, Media Resources has grown into a leading signage, service, and manufacturing company providing Digital LED Displays, Large Format Printing, 3D Creations, and Installation services to the sign and display industry. Our work is featured globally, being viewed by millions daily throughout Canada and the United States. Our showcased work is evident in locations such as Las Vegas, Times Square NY, Dundas Square Toronto, sports venues, and corporate headquarters.
As the organization looks to this position for assistance on a regular basis, it is important that this individual has strong customer service, interpersonal, communication and team-oriented skills, as this position deals with multiple departments, customers and vendors.
The ideal candidate will be able to efficiently work with our administrative staff in a busy work environment with the ability to juggle multiple tasks under tight deadlines. Complete accurate paperwork and data entry as it pertains to the movement of inventory in and out of our warehouse is essential. This position is responsible for handling all shipping and receiving duties for the Tampa, Florida, USA office.
The primary responsibilities and duties include; but are not limited to:
· Responsible for handling all outbound and inbound shipping and receiving duties.
· Maintain the warehouse and shipping areas in a clean, safe and organized manner in conjunction with industry best practices, and Corporate health & safety requirements.
· Prepare freight and proper paperwork for domestic and cross-border shipments.
· Track and schedule materials for projects in conjunction with project timelines and milestones.
· Organize incoming inspections on materials to ensure they meet quality standards.
· Prepare equipment and materials for daily project shipments for sales and technical staff.
· Conduct routine inventory spot checks and responsible for inventory control.
· Efficient inventory tracking using the approved procedures and correct documentation
· Effectively organize the warehouse in order to quickly locate items as requested
· Pack the goods accordingly, develop mailing labels and shipping documents and ensure that all orders have been filled correctly
· Operate lift trucks or hand trucks to convey, move, or hoist materials to proper areas of the warehouse
· Liaise with customers and handle shipping inquiries as required.
· Daily data entry using our internal accounting software
· General work hours will be 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., however some after-hours work may be necessary on occasion for emergency shipments, special projects or inventory counts.
· Work collaboratively with other team members and leadership
· Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications:
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred
· 3+ years of warehousing experience
· Proven knowledge of shipping, receiving, warehousing and basic administration procedures
· Experience with cross-border shipping and brokerage procedures
· Experience in a manufacturing environment an asset
· Forklift certified is an asset
· Basic First Aid / CPR (provided if not current)
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Outlook and Excel
· Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with changing dynamics
· Capable of working a consistent schedule and multi-tasking to handle various orders at the same time
· Handling numbers with ease, especially in terms of weight and counts
· Ability to use hand tools, power tools, or scanning device
· Knowledge of correct packing and skidding techniques
• Office environment with prolonged sitting, typing, and phone usage.
• Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
• Lifting or moving boxes up to 50 lbs. may be required.
• Time management
• Reading / writing
• Memory recall
About Media Resources:
Media Resources Inc, is a fast growing, thriving company specializing in Large Format Printing, Digital LED Displays, 3D Fabrication and Sign Installation services for the sign and display industry. From design and fabrication to installation and maintenance, Media Resources Inc. is the industry leader in sign installation, printing, custom fabrication, and digital LED display needs.
We are recognized in 2017 in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 list for Canada and Technology Fast 500 for North America and the sign company of the year for 2021 by the Sign Association of Canada. Our clients range from the top billboard & out of home advertising companies to the top commercial signage/display companies. Across North America. Our products are installed across the North American continent in over 30 states, 10 provinces, in high-visibility locations such as Yonge and Dundas Square and are viewed by millions of people daily.