Why Work Here?
“Competitive compensation, great benefits, opportunity to work remote in outside sales and plus commisssion!”
A successful environmental services company located in Saint Petersburg, FL is seeking a Office Manager/Bookkeeper to join their team. The company drilling services, geophysical services and investigations, subsurface services and more.
The ideal candidate an in-depth knowledge of quickbooks and is preferably bilingual in English and Spanish. The Office Manager/Bookkeeper is responsible for assisting with the finance department and working with the companies contractors.
What the company offers you: medical, dental, vision, PTO, and more! This is a grat opportunity to join a family owned and operated business, apply today!
- Consolidated financial statements for the company
- Assisting in financial systems and troubleshooting them
- Managing communications with the contractors
- Monitoring all HR and administrative work for employees
- Contract Management – reviewing contracts that vendors or clients ask them to submit
- Handling the collections department
- Handling the P & L and Balance Sheet Reports
- Managing the cash flow
- Forecast client payments, loan payments, vendor payments, and payroll
- Handling loan/lease agreements
- Experience with QuickBooks Online and Excel required
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in bookkeeping/office management
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred
#LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #INDNAT #ZR