$40,000 to $60,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Great work environment for a fast growing law firm.”
Kuhn Raslavich is seeking a Legal Assistant. We offer 100% paid health, life, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance (eligibility after the applicable waiting period), 401K with company matching, and a discretionary year-end bonus. At Kuhn Raslavich, we seek candidates who are eager for the opportunity for career growth, an educational environment, and a positive work atmosphere.
Included but not limited to:
- Ability to answer a multiline telephone system
- New client intake
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication with clients, opposing counsel, court staff, and team members
- Draft and file legal documents and pleadings in State and Federal Courts
- Management of multiple attorney calendars
- Schedule client meetings, conferences, depositions, hearings, mediations, arbitrations, and inspections
- Use of and date entry into firm’s case management software
- Assists with the settlement process
- Provide support to team members on various tasks
- 1-2 years of Florida legal experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Prior scheduling experience
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive and motivated with strong problem solving and follow up skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required
About Kuhn Raslavich PA:
Kuhn Raslavich, P.A. is a law firm representing property owners, consumers, and contractors in Florida and Colorado. We handle a wide variety of insurance disputes including windstorm, hurricane, hail, water, plumbing, fire, and mold claims, as well as personal injury and consumer protection matters.