$16 to $20 Hourly
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Small but mighty boutique real estate firm in South Tampa immediately seeking a Receptionist/Legal Assistant for its busy office. Prior experience in real estate/title insurance industry is not required, but preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and QuickBooks required. Real estate software in Doubletime is preferred, but not required.
Reception Duties Include:
- Make coffee in the morning
- Turn on front receptionist area lights/clean conference room tables pursuant to COVID-19 protocols
- Check voicemail and answer phones
- Copying, scanning, distributing mail and packages
- Greeting clients, customers and vendors
- Order FedEx or cancelling daily pick-up
- Maintain and replenish office supplies
- Run errands, as needed
- Assist Management with billing
- Maintain office equipment.
Legal Assistant Duties Include:
- Typing legal letters/bills
- Maintain tickler files for Attorney
- Assist Manager with miscellaneous company matters
- Assist Paralegals with warehousing of files and month-end policies
- Assist Manager with Compliance Reviews
This is a great opportunity for an entry-level individual to grow and learn with a law firm with the potential of doing real estate closings, administrative and paralegal work. Benefit package includes 100% paid health insurance, paid parking, etc. Great firm with longevity and a family vibe!
About Infinity Talent Solutions, LLC:
Infinity Talent Solutions, LLC specializes in providing Legal Recruiting services for Attorney and Support Staff professionals nationally on a direct hire basis. Our recruiters have extensive legal education and experience, which allows us to better understand the needs of our clients and our candidates.
We believe our experience and credentials allow us to add real value to our clients and candidates and would welcome the opportunity to assist you and your team in the future with finding the perfect opportunity.
Infinity Talent Solutions, LLC’s attorney division specializes in firm and practice group mergers, lateral attorney hires and associate placements.
Company website: https://www.facebook.com/InfinityTalentSolutions