Assistant to the Managing Director
- Location: Tampa, FL
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our growing staffing business as an Office Administrator.
Why Join Oscar?
Our achievements, awards, and positive reputation (4.6+/5 on Glassdoor) are what truly represent our aim to grow and develop to continuously enhance and improve what we do every single day.
We are leading recruitment specialists within distinct brand across the Technology, Digital, Life Sciences, Energy (both Oil & Gas and Renewables), and Construction sectors across our key territories of UK, USA, and mainland Europe.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- & Long-term Disability, Life Insurance (100% paid by Oscar)
- 20 days PTO + National Holidays + additional free vacation days throughout the year.
- 12pm Friday finishes every week!
- Health & Wellness initiatives (may include Gym membership, free healthy snacks provided, massages, partnerships with mental health services)
This is an exciting position that will suit someone who has experience of working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, efficiency is key to success in this role, we crave someone who can showcase reliability when it comes to organizing processes and making sure things run super smooth for our office!
Structure will be your forte, as you will look to support our Managing Director on a variety of different tasks ensuring structure for them each day.
This position will suit someone with at least 2 years’ experience within a similar role who is looking to further develop their skills and expertise in an ambitious & people centric business.
- Coordinating travel arrangements for overseas and UK travel, including preparation of itineraries
- Organizing and maintaining manual filing and creating electronic files on internal system
- Picking up the phone, dealing with enquiries and transitioning calls and taking messages appropriately
- Organizing meetings, conferences, video/presentation, or internal/external meetings. This includes negotiating commercial arrangements with venues as appropriate
- Processing incoming post, taking action/responding where appropriate
- Collating reports and document packs ahead of meetings
- Advising staff/reception of visitor arrivals, greeting visitors
- organizing provision of refreshments, filling up coffee machine/putting fruit out
- Taking minutes or notes at meetings as required
- Conducting ad-hoc research as requested
- Fulfilling other secretarial and administrative tasks as required
- Assisting with processing staff expenses
- Diary and email management
- Project and event coordination/Book work incentive trips and general incentives
What you will bring
- Proven record of demonstrating, a strong work-ethic, taking initiative, diligence, & willingness to learn.
- Excellent rapport and communication skills.
- Can do attitude and willingness to wear many hats
- The desire to be part of a collaborative, industrious, and fun culture.
- MS Office experience