Why Work Here?
A Better Way To Work – The Workway Difference
Workway BancForce is a premier national staffing firm that places qualified job-seeking candidates across the nation in direct hire, temp-to-hire, and temporary positions across a variety of specialized fields. We pride ourselves in offering a candidate-centric model to assist job seekers in finding their next career opportunity.
We are looking for a Commercial Civil Litigation Attorney responsible for the specific duties listed below.
Your specific duties will include:
- Handling complex commercial civil litigation matters
- Representation of Financial institutions: Nondisclosure, Non-Solicitation and Non-Competition Agreements
- Construction lien and bond claims
- Breach of Contract
- Commercial leasing and real property litigation
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Must be able to manage cases from intake through trial, have strong organizational time management skills, work independently and collaborate with fellow Attorneys, and implement effective legal strategies to adhere to court deadlines.
- Experience required with the business entity, shareholder, member, and partner disputes.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Employees have access to healthcare benefits including medical, dental, and vision as well as a 401(k) plan.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
Workway, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
About Workway, Inc.:
Workway is a specialty staffing company, working with organizations across the country in search of exceptional candidates. Our team of employment experts provides recruiting services across a range of market sectors including:
– Real Estate and Banking services including Title, Escrow, Mortgage, REO/Foreclosure, Banking, and Credit Union
– Professional Staffing including Finance, Accounting, Clerical, Administrative, Education, HR, and Legal
– Technical Staffing including Engineering, Information Technology, and ScientificReport Job
Company website: http://www.workway.com