Cotton Holdings, Inc., is a diversified holding company with subsidiaries that provide property restoration and recovery, construction, roofing, logistical support, temporary workforce housing, and culinary services to public and private entities worldwide. Cotton combines this diverse suite of services with top talent, innovative technology, and a large inventory of company-owned assets, to offer clients a total solutions package in support of disaster events and large development projects, including complex work environments.
Cotton is currently looking for a National Project Director. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job description. The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.
Position requirements and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- To develop and nurture business relationships with adjustors, property owners, facility managers and any other clientele that can provide commercial work.
- To prepare scopes of work, estimates, executed contracts, initiate operations/production, file management, remain point of contact and collect invoiced amounts.
- Will coordinate with the Regional Marketing Director and the Regional Operations Manager to create synergies within the region.
- Must communicate with the superintendents to ensure each project is functioning as planned and that the service quality is at the company’s highest standard.
- Must adhere to company protocol, policies, accounting procedures and reporting requirements.
- Writing the estimates within the guidelines of Cotton and ensuring that a contract is signed
- Determining necessary steps to begin the production of the job while project management and additional resources are being deployed
- Determining when to extend beyond standard protocol to resolve any potential issues or secure potential work
- Completion of Change Orders and communication of them to the project manager
- Determining the best way to meet the needs of the client and the adjuster
- Winning in a competitive bidding situation
- Conflict resolution with customers/adjustors
- Performance of field staff
- Changes in scope; timely submittal of invoices; a timely collection of invoices
- Must be proficient in Xactimate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proven communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Good driving record
- Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally as business needs requires
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact HR (877) 511-2962