Why Work Here?
Awesome CEO, amazing company culture, great benefits and plenty of room for growth!
We are seeking an experienced and highly organized individual to manage all incoming and outgoing communications between the company and its consumers while also overseeing and maintaining the company’s database. This role will play a crucial part in ensuring the company’s systems and processes run smoothly and efficiently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Oversee and manage the company’s database, ensuring its accuracy, integrity, and security
● Handle incoming and outgoing communications with contacts, including emails, texts, and other forms of messaging
● Develop and maintain a comprehensive tagging system
● Build out comprehensive campaigns
● Manage employee accounts, including permissions, access levels, and account support
● Implement and maintain third-party integrations, ensuring seamless data exchange
● Manage affiliate relationships and product information
● Design and implement automations and workflows to streamline database operations
- Manage all incoming and outgoing communications between the company and its consumers, ensuring timely and professional responses
- Design, implement, and sustain systems and processes that support the company’s communications, including CRM Automations/workflows, CRM Data Management, CRM User Management, Dialer Management, Communication Management (Zoom, Scheduler, etc.), Compliance Management, Project Management, Integration Management, and Domain/System Health Management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of communication strategies and objectives
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in customer communications and systems management
- Proactively identify and resolve communication and systems-related issues Provide training and support to other team members on communication and systems-related processes
- Serve as a subject matter expert on communication and systems-related topics Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all communication and systems activities
Database Team Management:
- Lead and manage the database team, providing direction, guidance, and support Keep team members up-to-date with the latest programs, tools, and education to enhance their performance
- Ensure team members have a clear understanding of the company’s vision, goals, and objectives
- Review and evaluate completed work from team members to maintain quality standards
- Conduct routine check-ins with team members to provide feedback, address
- concerns, and foster a collaborative work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as communications, business administration, or computer science
- 2+ years of experience in database management and communications management
- Proven experience in Keap/Infusionsoft CRM
- Proven Experience in Hubspot CRM
- Proven experience with CRM systems, dialer systems, and communication management tools
- Strong understanding of data management principles and data security practices Experience with project management methodologies
- Excellent organizational, time management, and attention to detail skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to motivate and inspire team members
About Rad Diversified:
RAD Diversified is an Alternative Investment Company We have locations in CA, FL, ID and PA. We have developed a proven, reliable system for investing in residential & multi-family properties in key real estate markets across the U.S. We offer investment partners the opportunity to invest in cash-flowing properties with substantial value-add opportunities.
RAD Diversified produced a 44% annualized return in 2019 & a 36.7% Annualized return in 2020.
Since its inception, RAD Diversified has cleared a 63.9% return. In 2020, RAD Diversified submitted a COVID-19 Amendment to the SEC, allowing us to offer a 5% guaranteed distribution to our investors.