Transition Masters Training
Transition Masters includes a combination of virtual lectures, and mock interview practice in a friendly, virtual and supportive environment, for FREE!
All meetings are via Zoom conference.
When you register for Transition Masters (or any other program) you will automatically receive Career Clarity. This is a FREE self -administered program that provides insight in the direction of your career. When you join Transition Masters we expect you to be clear about your career intentions, meaning the type of work you intend to pursue. Transition Masters participation requires a current resume, and job description, to be used in mock interviews.
The following topics will be covered during the Transition Master’s program. Approximately 50% of each session will be interactive lecture, and 50% of each session will be mock interview practice (including supportive feedback).
- Week 1 Career Clarity
- Week 2 Fifty But Not Finished
- Week 3 The Inner Game of Job Search
- Week 4 Skills Identification, Finding Your Target Companies, Accomplishments
- Week 5 Job Search Strategy Assessment, Job Search Planning and Accountability
- Week 6 Job Description Analysis, 21st Century Resumes, and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Week 7 What to Do Before, During, and After an Interview
- Week 8 Compensation Negotiation
- Week 9 Linked In
- Week 10 Portfolios + Graduation
Transition Masters includes a combination of virtual lectures, and mock interview practice in a friendly, supportive environment, for FREE! Click the link above to learn more about Transition Masters.
“The best candidates are not always selected, the best presenters frequently get the nod.” ~Lou Adler, author of Hired and Getting Hired.
Transition Masters meets virtually on Mondays from 5:30-8:00 pm EST. We ask that you register on the website and that once enrolled, that you attend every class until you graduate. Any classes missed must be made up during subsequent Transition Masters programs.
- You must be actively searching for work.
- You must commit to attending sessions (each session leads to the next, missed sessions may be made up in the future.)
- You must already know the type of work you are seeking (this is not a “find your career direction” program).
- You must be ready to move forward in your job search (this is not a pity party that dwells on negative past experiences)
- You must send us a copy of your current resume and a job description (to use during mock interviews)
The lecture topics are available in the Resource Library on on the Transition Masters website. Just click the “More” tab on the right side of the main page header bar: transitionmasters.org/resource-library.
To sign up for a program, visit the Registration Tab. Registration is Free!