Full Time Tampa, Florida
Business unit: Spectrum Enterprise Areas of interest: Business Analysis, Customer Operations, Government/Corporate Affairs
Requisition Number: 2023-26149-2COP304READ LESS OF THIS JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want to serve as the liaison between a technology leader and government-associated accounts? You can do that. Ready to outline technology solutions to simplify the complex needs of government-subsidized accounts? As a Government Subsidized Accounts Receivable Analyst at Spectrum Enterprise, you can do that.
Spectrum Enterprise provides modern enterprise technology solutions that meet the unique needs of some of the country’s biggest brands. If you’re looking to build your most successful career, support client growth and work alongside intelligent, driven professionals, you can do that. We’re ready to go all in on your future and create an engaging environment.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
You support communities, schools and libraries by proactively managing critical government-subsidized programs worth more than $200M in eligible program revenue. The programs include E-rate, RHC and CTF. You ensure account compliance and retain data in accordance with policies and regulatory requirements. You collaborate with teams in person and digitally within an office environment.
WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS ANALYSTS ENJOY MOST
- Maintain proficiency in all aspects of government-subsidized programs, including program eligibility rules, filing deadlines, funding criteria, financial discount formulas and forms.
- Serve as an SME to clients on Spectrum Enterprise policies and processes.
- Collaborate with the governing bodies of the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) and the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC).
- Identify new sales opportunities and distribute them to the sales organization.
- Manage client accounts to include contract review, product eligibility, funding request assistance, account set up, client discount calculations, billing setup, invoicing and payment processing.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE
- Experience:One or more years of operations experience; Two years of financial data analysis, relationship management and project management experience; Two years of experience with E-Rate, RGC or CTF; Two years of experience with ICOMS/CSG and Salesforce.
- Education:Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Technical Skills:Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Skills:Prioritization, organizational, interpersonal and English communication skills.
- Abilities:Self-motivated with the ability to analyze data while applying complex information.
- Two years of experience with cash management or accounts receivable.
SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Embracing diversity:A culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to exceeding client expectations.
- Learning culture:Company support in obtaining technical certifications.
- Dynamic growth:Paid training and clearly defined paths to advance within the company.
- Total rewards:Comprehensive benefits that encourage a work-life balance.
Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity orsign up for job alerts!
Here, employees don’t just have jobs, they build careers. That’s why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant’s criminal history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you’re joining a strong community of more than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We’re committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets. Learn about our inclusive culture.