Job Title Marketing Specialist (Graphic Design focus)
Job Description Summary The Marketing Specialist/Senior Graphic Design role reports to the Florida Marketing Director. The role works with the marketing team to execute the strategic vision of the region, working on presentations, proposals, and special projects as requested by fee-earners and broader service delivery teams. Responsible for supporting visual marketing and service line needs by providing timely, consistent, and high-quality design work and templates under strict deadlines using Adobe CC and Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint) on a PC platform.
Support requirements of incoming requests from marketing leadership and fee-earners as it relates to creative support:
• Attend strategy sessions with marketing and communications leadership, fee-earners, and research as required
• Develop materials to communicate critical messages and key selling propositions
• Develop creative materials and perform the production and quality control of marketing collateral, reporting progress to the Central Regional Marketing and Research Director and/or local marketing managers
• Finalize creative pitches and/or proposals for distribution
• Coordinate production of materials, including packaging artwork, assembling final layouts for print, and preparing notes and instructions for printers and other vendors
• Design or apply standard templates to support the local business; update as necessary
• The Marketing Specialist is responsible for providing strategic partnership, project management, creative oversight, and coordination and communication for the project team (Marketing and Brokerage Team)
• The Marketing Specialist is accountable for providing the Brokerage Team and clients with best-in-class concepts, materials, and results for projects
• Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for the Brokerage Team
• Lead calls and meetings with the Brokerage Team as required
• Establish and communicate project schedule to all project participants
• Work with Brokerage Team to assemble all required assets in a centralized project collaboration space
• Manage the project workflow day-to-day to ensure an efficient and effective production schedule, adhering to standard processes to ensure consistency and efficiency
• Communicate with Brokerage Team on project updates, either through status calls or other channels
• Make ad hoc revisions to marketing collateral
• Ensure feedback and edits are incorporated into drafts
• Ensure final on-time delivery off all project assets and deliverables
• Maintain project databases, tracking tools, and project delivery and management tools
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of on-point marketing and graphic design experience in one of these industries is preferred: real estate, architecture or commercial construction
• Adobe Creative Suite knowledge preferred
• Ability to independently achieve successful outcomes on all activities with minimal supervision
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written, oral communication skills and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to work across different audiences, personalities and experience levels.
• Strong relationship management skills and ability to successfully partner with both internal and external stakeholders and project participants
• Self-motivated but works well in group environment.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.