Now Hiring! Payroll Implementation Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
What’s in it for you?
· Insurance and Benefits effective 1st day of the month after hire.
· Company Paid Personal Time, Sick Time and 11 Holidays each year.
· 401(k) with 4% company match effective 1st day of the month after 6 months of employment.
· Professional growth and development opportunities available.
In this unique and rewarding position, the Payroll Implementation Engineer aids with and facilitates all things payroll for our clients. You’ll apply your already established skillset and knowledge to recommend enhancements to clients’ current practices and oversee the transition of our new clients’ successful onboarding. You’ll play the liaison between the client and their chosen vendor, completing Managed Payroll implementation and payroll vendor transitions. This position also works in tandem with our Regional Sales Managers, providing pre-sale support to the payroll processes as needed.
What You’ll Do:
· Lead the process of transitioning new clients from their existing human capital management software to the PuzzleHR product suite; utilize effective client service and change management practices to ensure a smooth conversion.
· Act as the primary client contact throughout the client implementation process; escalate needs, issues, concerns to the business partners and management as appropriate.
· Establish a strong working relationship with each client based on clear expectation-setting and mutual trust building. Ensure clients’ requirements and business objectives are defined clearly that they are well understood by the entire project team.
· Serve as the subject matter expert and advocate for the PuzzleHR product suite; ensure set up is consistent with the clients’ needs and expectations.
· Proactively consult clients on best practices and necessary system and process changes to achieve implementation milestones and goals.
· Possess working knowledge of the full PuzzleHR product suite to make connections across services and provide consultation of best practices and system utilization in multiple human capital management disciplines.
· Work in coordination with non-client facing Implementation team members to ensure accurate database configuration.
· Test client data and PuzzleHR system configuration to ensure proper functionality and quality; resolve data discrepancies from testing and/or initial production activity within the software.
· Investigate, analyze, and recommend solutions for clients’ issues; collaborate with Implementation leadership and Technical Support staff to eliminate recurring issues.
· Maintain accurate project status in PuzzleHR project management software; provide real time updates as needed to project stakeholders; proactively identify and mitigate project risks.
· Conduct telephone/web-based and/or face-face virtual training sessions with new users.
· Work closely with sales partners to ensure client expectations are being met; provide technical expertise to support the Sales team when needed.
· Transition clients to ongoing Client Services Support resources upon successful implementation
· Train and mentor new team members
· Serve as a thought leader for continuous improvement of the Implementation process. Identify broad level enhancements that will continue to foster the delivery of an “amazing client experience” and drive client satisfaction and retention. Provide recommendations for advancing project management processes and/or methodologies.
What You’ll Need:
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
· Payroll and benefits experience required.
· Client payroll onboarding experience preferred.
· Paylocity experience preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Working understanding of payroll principles, practices, and procedures.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Who We Are: www.PuzzleHR.com
PuzzleHR is a national market leader in the fast-growing HR as a Service (HRaaS) industry. At PuzzleHR we strive to be the force that disrupts Human Resources. By delivering White Glove Solutions to HR challenges that deliver measurable business results, we turn HR from a business cost center into a Revenue Driver.
PuzzleHR participates in the federal government’s E-Verify program, which confirms employment authorization of all newly hired employees and most existing employees through an electronic database maintained by the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security. For all new hires, the E-Verify process is completed in conjunction with the Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification on or before the first day of work. E-Verify is not used as a tool to pre-screen candidates. For up-to-date information on E-Verify, go to www.uscis.gov and click on ‘E-Verify’ located near the bottom of the page.