Here at Batson-Cook, the first thing we build is the relationship. We specialize in general construction in all the top commercial markets including healthcare, commercial, wood frame and more. We are looking for talented individuals to help us foster relationships with our clients while building projects that stand tall for generations. With competitive salaries and a robust benefits package, there is no better time to join us.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our family in the Tampa, FL;
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Drive and implement Change Management Process (e.g. Log, Review, Notifications, Document
- Management, Issue Subcontractor Changes, Status Tracking)
- Manage Cost Control (e.g. Monthly Project Management Reports, Project Cash Flow, Budget,
- Owner/Subcontractor Pay Application)
- Provides input and supervises all pre-construction services such as purchase orders, subcontract, schedules, job cost set-up and project pre-planning
- Assist in the Project Estimating/Pre-Construction Process (e.g. Scope Review, Bid Day participation, Generate schematic/design development budgets)
- Monitor and update project schedule routinely. Track critical path and address potential problems immediately documenting any real and potential delays. Identify impact of changes to schedule and notify appropriate parties
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
- Supervise and/or manage employees, subcontractor, and/or suppliers in the area of responsibility by giving direction, monitoring performance and providing feedback
- Must be willing to travel if required
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, employees). Maintain relationship to ensure needs are met and problems/conflicts are resolved.
- Communicates and reinforces the Company vision, mission and values
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University and 4-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Related experience to the project or market the position will serve