Job Description Summary
The Project Manager is responsible for providing project management services within the assigned region including working with Regional Property Managers, Vendors, Contractors, Suppliers as well as other corporate and site staff on construction, structural and renovation projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist the Director of Construction (DOC) and manage all areas of projects for both existing and new clients.
- Manage all aspects of the construction projects assigned including the solicitation, bid reviews, negotiation of final bids and prepare for contracting of projects.
- Ensure that all code requirements comply with laws or rules of the state including regulatory agencies.
- Ensure that respective Pinnacle region(s) and its properties -Repairs, Renovations, & Paint practices are in accordance with EPA regulatory requirement (state/federal) rule and laws for Lead Based Paint.
- Ensure all applicable permits and documentations are prepared properly and filed accordingly.
- Address corrective notices issued by the inspecting authority, ensure corrective action, compliance and meet all time guidelines set forth by the issuing authority.
- Complete reports required by management within the time frame dictated.
- Must have knowledge of pertinent building or any code(s) associated with assigned projects.
- Collection and oversight of bids for capital projects as requested.
- Provide written record of job progress, maintain up-to-date records of drawings and specification changes, shop drawings, samples, operating manuals, testing records, and job progress photos. Job’s will be delivered to the owner upon completion or on a monthly basis.
- Track invoices and collections for the construction management department.
- Analyze of each contract including the set up or the monitoring of the project accounting system for date costs, payment status and cash flow.
- Evaluation and assessment of budgets as requested.
- Monitor and update all related paperwork as required.
- Attend budget meetings as directed by the DOC, with the client and Regional Property Managers when necessary.
- Work alongside the Director of Construction and Regional Property Manager on current and upcoming capital renovation projects.
- Must be available for after hour emergencies to advise on-site staff, Director of Construction, Regional Property Manager’s, Vendors, and other peers as needed on various maintenance and renovation projects.
- Assist with client communication and tours as needed.
- Achieves high productivity through reliable and punctual on-site attendance, and timely reports any tardiness and/or attendance issues to immediate supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.