Full Job Description
Since 1994, Davis Bews Design Group has earned an honored reputation in the residential design and drafting industry, with an emphasis on our customer satisfaction and drawing excellence. Our passion is to be a heroic company with great people; to form partnerships and strive for our bigger future together.
We are personally committed to establishing a genuine partnership with our clients through exciting design, exceptional drawings, and service that exceeds expectations and contributes to their success.
Project Manager/AutoCAD Drafter
Overview of Position:
The Custom Homes Project Manager will be the primary contact for both new and existing clients, production staff, and vendors. This role includes client relationship management, municipal code research, project estimation, resourcing and scheduling with teams, and coordinating third-party vendors to the permitting stage.
Detailed Job Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of new projects for the Custom Homes dept, from clients to internal oversight;
- Meet with clients in the field and in office professional settings;
- Attend team and company meetings and actively participate, as appropriate;
- Project preparation, estimation, and oversight, along with both internal and external team coordination.
Education / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in project management with client and internal management experience.
- Must have residential AutoCAD experience.
- Knowledge of and experience in the residential building industry a must
- Must be able to work in person in our Oldsmar, FL office
- Intermediate skills in MS Excel, Outlook, and Teams
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 – $32.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oldsmar, FL 34677: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Oldsmar, FL 34677