Manages the full life cycle (proposal-initiation-execution/control-closeout) of transportation design projects and assumes full responsibility for project profit or loss. This includes managing all activities related to project scope, schedule, budget, and quality. The Project Manager’s overall objective is to build and maintain a positive client relationship and to achieve or exceed the estimated profit margin for the project.
- Participates in marketing and business development, including identifying opportunities, positioning Ardurra with the client prior to advertisement, establishing value added proposition, and leading development of technical proposals, presentations, and interviews.
- Participates in project costing and scope and fee negotiations.
- Develops, controls, and updates as necessary project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Develops project quality control plan in accordance with Ardurra and client requirements and ensures all internal and external deliverables adhere to project quality control requirements.
- Provides effective communication and coordination with client, project team, including subconsultants, external stakeholders, and regulatory agencies.
- Develops project progress reports for client and provides billing instructions to Accounting.
Maintains a continuing business relationship with clients as part of ongoing business development efforts.
Minimum Requirements: (Includes Education, Years’ Experience, Licenses, Registration, Certifications, etc.)
- BS in Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive experience
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer in the state of Florida or licensed in another state with the ability to obtain licensure in Florida within 6 months.
While Ardurra offers competitive compensation and rich benefits programs, it is our culture that truly sets us apart from our peers. We nurture a family-like culture, striving to create a work environment that is enjoyable, challenging and rewarding but also fun. We are acutely focused on developing our staff, whether through our internal Ardurra Academy or through our industry-leading Leadership program. We have made a deliberate and focused commitment to nurture a people-centric culture where people are valued as individuals; supported in their professional and career development with multiple, varied career paths; provided the tools and resources to be successful, engaged, and satisfied in their work; and positive benefits, time-off programs, and flexibility to help maintain a healthy balance between work and home.
Ardurra is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Ardurra does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Agency Agreement, Ardurra will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. If a resume or candidate is submitted to any hiring manager without a previously signed agreement, Ardurra reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. These candidates will be considered property of Ardurra. We are not currently looking to add any more agencies to our list of approved vendors, so please do not contact any of our managers or recruitment team with sales calls or details of your candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)