Sr. Financial Analyst or Associate
Job Description Summary
AMRPFA702P02 – Sr. Financial Analysis & Advisory Analyst
Job description (Sr Analyst or Associate)
Region Financial consulting team. The position requires the preparation and discussion of complex and sophisticated discounted cash flow financial models for a broad range of commercial real estate projects.
The position requires familiarity with GAAP standards as they relate to lease reporting (ASC 842).
Transaction analysis would include lease comparisons, lease restructures, lease vs. buy, acquisitions/dispositions, strategic real estate alternatives, subleases, relocations, build-to suit transactions and other customized projects.
Prepares complex and sophisticated cash flow and GAAP analyses, lease comparisons, lease restructures, lease vs. buy, acquisitions/dispositions, strategic real estate alternatives, subleases, sale leaseback’s, cancellations/buyouts, relocations, build-to suits, and other strategic real estate alternatives
- Makes recommendations to brokers, their clients, and other service line professionals
- Reads, abstracts and analyzes complex legal real estate related documentation to include leases, financing/loan agreements, mortgage documents, partnership agreements, and corporate financial statements for relevant financial information that will impact the assignment
- Prepares clear, concise, and presentation ready documentation and spreadsheets that support and explain the basis of the analyses for use in client presentations, proposals and/or reports
- Participates with C&W brokers, or other C&W professionals, in client meetings to present and discuss analyses as needed, May discuss analysis summaries and findings with clients
- Assists in the quality control efforts of the Financial Advisory Practice to ensure that all client presentation materials are professional, accurate, high impact and reflect the standards of quality normally associated with C&W work product
- May assist and participate in strategy sessions in preparation for conferences with clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or related business areas
- CPA strongly preferred
- 4 – 5 years of financial analysis experience in commercial real estate occupancy analytics
o Required: Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint,
o Preferred: Microsoft SharePoint, Access, Argus
- High competence level in utilizing and designing Excel spreadsheets / models. Experience with ARGUS, Pro Calc, or other commercial real estate specialized financial software a plus.
- A working knowledge of GAAP for lease analyses and other types of real estate transactions
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
Displays competences with application of Excel macros, Sophisticated charts, graphs, and tables
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated competence in working with computers, analytical and word processing software as well as Superior knowledge and skill using Excel and PowerPoint
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
For more information: https://www.indeed.com/q-cushman-&-wakefield-l-tampa,-fl-jobs.html?vjk=989ce9c8150990f1